Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Introduction

Everyone of us come across ideas and thoughts which are our own inventions. We neither learn it from others nor read it in books. It may happen that some of our idea are already discovered by others, still it is originally ours, coz we haven't copied it from others. Also, there are times when we improvise on already existing ideas and techiniques.

It may happen that the idea is useless to me but can be useful to others. It can also happen that due to different limitations, I don't work on that idea. Slowly it gets erased from my mind.

One purpose of this blog is to capture such ideas, so that they don't get lost after sometime. Someone may find my one dumb idea very useful and use it to solve his problem. It can happen that after reading some idea on this blog one discovers that we (me and the reader) think alike.
For this I will need support from readers, as they can express their opinion as well as submit their problem (which I may or may not be able to solve ).

By profession I am software engineer. I read on different topics related to my field. Another purpose of this blog is to rephrase what I learn from others. The purpose is not to create duplicate information but to put them in my own words, which few people may find interesting and easy to understand.

Would love to listen your comments on my posts.

Sanjeev.

1 comment:

  1. You put it very aptly. When trying to solve a problem, what is also important is to look for connections between ideas, to find the differences and abstract them out. Looking for patterns in a problem and matching them against one we may have encountered before. I guess herein lie the seeds of lateral thinking/out-of-the-box thinking.

    Welcome to Blogger!

    ReplyDelete